- Many both in and outside Japan share an image of the Japanese work environment that is based on a “simultaneous recruiting of new graduates” (??????, Shinsotsu-Ikkatsu-Saiy?) and “lifetime-employment” (????, Sh?shin-Koy?) model used by large companies as well as a reputation of long work-hours and strong devotion to one’s company. This environment is said to reflect economic conditions beginning in the 1920s, when major corporations competing in the international marketplace began to accrue the same prestige that had traditionally been ascribed to the daimy?–retainer relationship of feudal Japan or government service in the Meiji Restoration.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma.
- With at least 2 Years Experience in Local Employment
- With Good Moral Attitude
- Original Passport
- Willing to Study the Nihongo for 2 Months
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org