aswaaq is a brand recognized as one of the trusted retailers in UAE. In Compliance with the international standards, aswaaq manages and operates supermarkets and retail community malls located at the heart of residential communities.
- First Aswaaq center opened in Nad Al Hamar in October 2008.
- Aswaaq sets aside a percentage of profits to support social services.
- Aswaaq also supports and encourages UAE nationals to invest in Aswaaq related projects.
- Aswaaq environmental responsibility includes recycling centers and environmentally friendly plastic bags (is there such a thing?).
- CEO of Aswaaq is Abdul Basset Al Janahi.
- Aswaaq LLC owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD), a Dubai Government company.
- Aswaaq centers expected to open in 25 different locations in Dubai – 25 plots of land totalling 2.2 million square feet have been allocated by the Dubai Government for Aswaaq malls. Update (20 October 2009 press release): another 30 stores to open by 2013.
- Wafa Loyalty Program – get another plastic card to collect points with so you can buy a toaster or car vacuum cleaner.
- Aswaaq Nadd Al Hamar and Al Mizhar supermarkets have received Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certifications for food safety, handling, storage, processing and display.
- Installation of the NASA-developed AiroCide technology system to ensure freshness of fruits, vegetables and fish
- Thimaar – fruit and vegetable importer to Aswaaq supermarkets.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com