Job description and Requirements
Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example, the elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A Caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship.
Many Caregivers are entry-level employees. However, for clients with special needs, candidates with one or more years of experience may be required.
The average pay for a Caregiver is $12.23 per hour. Hourly wages may vary, based on the amount of experience,
- Must have successfully completed all education and training requirements leading to and graduated from an accredited national, state, or military equivalent school for Practical or Vocational Nursing.
- Must have and maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a LPN/LVN or equivalent from a US jurisdiction. License must be recognized and accepted by the State of practice in accordance with governing regulations.
- Have knowledge of professional care theories, principles, practices, and procedures to perform nursing assignments of moderate difficulty and experience in assessing pediatric, adolescent, adults, obstetrics, and geriatric patients, as appropriate. Utilizes the nursing process as a basis for professional practice.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of medical disorders/conditions and disease processes across the lifespan, as appropriate.
- Have knowledge of preventive health schedules, procedures, processes and education methods.
- Have knowledge of disease management and population health principles.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com