The following Information are pursuant to DOLE Department Order No. 188-B, series of 2018, prescribing the Guidelines in the Technical Internship Training Program (TITP) of JAPAN for
Care Worker job category.
A Care Worker is one who is engaged in caregiving in the approved Object facilities (Care homes/health care institutions) within various prefectures in Japan
NO Placement Fee/Recruitment fee/Processing fee ! FREE Japanese language training!
- Must have a valid passport (at least 1 year experience)
- EX Japan and with JLPT or JFT Certificate is an advantage
- A graduate of BS in Nursing, Midwifery or Passed the NCII Caregiver
- Must be medically & psychologically fit to work.
- Must have a Certificate of Employment.
- Willing to undergo training to Nihonggo Languange and passed the Language Proficiency Examination. (JLPTN4 Level) and Prometric test(Skilled Test)
- at least 1 year experience as caregiver for Elderly, Infants & Special needs patients.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com