A candidate applying for the position of a factory worker should expect to perform some or all of the duties, tasks, and responsibilities shown in the job description example below, which usually make up the daily activities of people holding such position:
- Observe completion time and gather portions of products
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting or molding.
- Assemble raw materials for preparing, mixing, measuring and cooking crude resources
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Fastening metal, plastics or other fixtures or cutouts where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required
- Assess the quality of readymade commodity and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- High school diploma with at least a credit in Mathematics and English language
- Graduate degree in any profession relating to dairy science, technology, textile, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org