Job duties: Perform assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building’s task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include the following but are not limited to
- Sweep or vacuum and mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and surfaces
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
- Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners. Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
- High level performance of heavy & detailed residential/facility structural cleaning
- Able to work on tall/high ladders or in small tight spaces
- High level performance of highly detailed / heavy cleaning of personal property items (i.e. Laundry, furniture, figurines, books, toys, dishware, misc. household contents, etc.)
Clean Team Pros Offers:
- Salary: $9.50-$14.50/hr (experience and job site will determine wage)
- Weekly Salary
- Comprehensive Paid Training
*Advancement Opportunities – Become a team leader
*Supplies and Uniform provided
- Paid Time off after 1 year
- Safe and Healthy work environment!
pplicants must be at least 18 with valid identification, have reliable transportation, valid driver license and be able to pass a background check.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org