Job Description :
We are a high-end hardwood flooring manufacturer looking to add to our dedicated production team. We have been around for over 30 years and continue to grow. If you are looking for a solid job that gives you a fair wage, benefits, great working environment and the opportunity to grow,
• High School Diploma
• Have basic English skills (listen, understand, speak, read, write)
• Reliable and dependable, able to be at work every day, on time
• Desire to learn
• Able to work in a fast paced and repetitive task environment
• Looking for a long term job opportunity
• Physically fit and able to lift, push and/or pull weight of up to 23kg (50 lbs)
• Be willing to adhere to all hygienic and food safety requirements in the plant
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of our parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc.(the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. (EDI-SBII) started its humble beginnings in Bahrain in 1978 to answer a growing need for Filipino Engineers and other professionals in the Middle East. With just a three-member staff at start-up, including the owner and founder, the late Mr. Leocadio Dominguez (an accomplished Corporate Executive and CPA with an MBA from Harvard Business School), we have grown to be the leader in the Philippine overseas recruitment industry today.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org