We currently have an exciting opportunities for labourers & all-rounders. Reporting to the production manager, you will be an integral part of our production line. The successful candidate will have relevant experience and a proven track record in providing high quality and efficient workmanship.
Skills & Experience
- Be able to learn and follow manufacturing production processes.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team and interact well with others.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedules and roster.
- Ability to follow health and safety principles.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- A strong attention to detail during repetitive work.
- Have a good level of health and fitness with the ability to pass both a pre- employment fitness assessment and a drug and alcohol screen.
- Batching and blending
- Machine Operation
- Troubleshooting machinery
- Some Forklift operation
- Heavy Lifting
- Performing quality control checks for their machine output
- Documenting production through online log books
- Cleaning of machinery making you extremely dirty
- Adhere to safety requirements
- Car and Drivers licence is a must
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org