What Does a Factory Worker Do?
A factory worker is a person who is engaged in performing various jobs as found in factories like candy and beverage processing, dairy processing, leather industries, pharmaceutical companies and other similar industries.
The following skills, knowledge, and abilities will be needed by a prospective factory worker to be able to perform his/her duties effectively:
- High school diploma with at least a credit in Mathematics and English language
- Graduate degree in any profession relating to dairy science, technology, textile, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Satisfactory knowledge of the commodity produced by the factory
- Acceptable knowledge of safety and health principles
- Capability to comprehend quality control techniques
- Ability to utilize diverse machines and possession of practical aptitude
- Sound communication aptitude in delivering beneficial teamwork
- Must be precise, careful, patient, responsible, swift and alert.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org