- What Does a Factory Worker Do?
- A factory worker is a person who is engaged in performing various jobs as found in factories like candy and beverage processing, dairy processing, leather industries, pharmaceutical companies and other similar industries.
Picks up designated number of rows of candy from moving conveyor belt and place right side up into various size trays; place inserts and covers on boxes of candy.
- Selects and places nuts uniformly on designated number of chocolate rows on a moving conveyor belt; ensure chocolate covering on candy meets quality standards.
- Inspects and color-selects roasted nuts from a moving conveyor belt.
- Hand-scoops candy on moving conveyor belt; packs and weighs cartons; stacks and loads cartons for transport to packaging line; inspects machine wrapped cartons; marks and stacks boxes for storage.
- Accurately weighs cartons to meet the required weight limits for packaging
- Loads trays, lids and unformed boxes and pads into machines; inspects machine-made cartons; marks and stacks boxes for storage; removes jams, resets machine and monitors flow of formed boxes.
- Regular attendance is required for the position.
- Cleans up production line and surrounding area after shift.
- Assists with off-season cleaning.
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience/training.
- TB certificate from a valid medical provider as required by the State of Hawaii, Dept. of Health.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Ability to reach, grasp, handle at a machine-paced level of activity.
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org