good things in chowking they promote always the core values like,spirit of family and fun
Fast food workers are the initial contact between customers and fast food establishments. They are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints, and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have. Fast food workers perform many tasks. They take customers’ orders, assemble the orders, and act as cashiers. Fast food is then served through drive-through windows or over counters in the restaurant. In some fast food restaurants, such as take-out establishments, workers may be responsible for serving food on dishes or trays.
- Prepares sales report and enhance sales through effective and creative use of selling techniques
- Perform customer patronage through impressive customer relations
- Checks on the quantity and quality of products
- Request for stock replenishment and receives deliveries of products
- Attends to the cleaning of store, displays, shelves and cabinets
- Conducts daily stock inventory check at sellinh and stock room areas
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org