We are on the hunt for a friendly and experienced Grocery Staff to ensure that the grocery area of our supermarket is well-maintained and running efficiently. You will act as the first point of contact with customers and help them with information and support in buying their groceries.
Your duties may include preparing sale displays, ensuring the store is clean, stocking products, and processing customer orders. To exceed in this role, the ideal candidate will have a friendly and open attitude, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a grocery clerk.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and people skills.
Responsibilities for Grocery Staff
- Properly stock retail shelves with products
- Safely and accurately restock product shelves
- Ensure products are front facing and orderly on shelves
- Interact with customers of diverse background in a positive manner
- Provide accurate information to customers on location of items in store
- Work with other team members to ensure products are properly stocked on shelves
- Support other grocery store personnel such as cashiers to help with the check out process
- Assist customers in taking groceries to their vehicles, upon request
We (Unlistories) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so Unlistories is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org